A large producer of explosives needed to transfer the matrix (explosives). The pump was supposed to issue 48 bar and be hydraulically. There were requirements: CIP washing, inlet neck, screw feeder and output of DU100 on the chamber with a plug for servicing the hinge assembly without disassembling the pump.
To solve this problem, our specialists have developed a SOLTEC® pump unit BN038S08FZBSC.
Technical details of the pump SOLTEC® BN038S08FZBSC:
- Pump type - horizontal single screw pump
- The material of the flow part is 12X18H10T
- Estimated discharge pressure - 48 bar
- Estimated capacity from 1 to 6 m3/h
- Drive Shaft Seal Type - Stuffing box
- The hydraulic drive was selected and provided to us by the customer
- Pump without bed for a more compact installation on the tanker
300 Spectrum Center Drive #400, Irvine, CA 92618
V.E.P. Baumaschinen GmbH
"SOLTEK NMZ", TOO