For a large company for the production of canned fish was the task of pumping fish products. The pump should have a capacity of up to 17 m3/hour and pressure up to 12 bar.
SOLTEC® specialists have developed, manufactured and supplied a horizontal single-screw pump unit SOLTEC® BN063S02FYBS from food grade stainless steel. For operation of the pump on thick fish products, the screw feeder and neck for fixing the receiving hopper are additionally provided for in the design.
Technical details of screw pumping BN063S02FYBS:
- Pump type - horizontal single screw pump
- The material of the flow part is 12X18H10T
- Stator material - SOLTEC® IIR-1348 abrasion resistant rubber
- Rotor material - stainless steel 12X18N10T
- Maximum discharge pressure is 12 bar
- Nominal capacity - 17 m3/h
- The speed of rotation of the drive shaft - 340 rpm
- Drive Shaft Seal Type - Single End Seal
- Installed power - 11 kW
- Entry - neck for mounting the receiving bin
- Outlet - DN 125 flange connection
- Additional screw feeder
- Cylindrical reducer VARMEC