TASK: As part of the equipment facility of the oil terminal center of a large trading Company, had been need to design and equipped the boiler house with complex of pump units to supply heavy masut M-40, heated up to 60 ° C. According to the customer's initial data, semi-submersible pump sets had been required in the amount of 5 units and each should provide a pressure of at least up to 6 bar and a flow rate up to 2 to 5 m3 / h.
SOLUTION: To solving this problem, the SOLTEC engineering office has selected and calculated the set of vertical semi-submersible PC pump units SOLTEC ® BV038S02HYX, with a capacity of 2 to 5 m3 / h, with using the frequency regulation converter, creating a masut pressure up to 6 bar.
As part of the requirements for explosion technological safety, vertical single screw pumps are equipped with explosion-proof electric motors 1ExdIIBT4.
The main technical characteristics of the each screw pump unit BV038S02HYX are following:
- Pump type - Vertical Progressing Cavity (PC) Single Screw Pump Unit
- The material of the flowing part: general industrial steel with a protective coating
- The maximum outlet pressure: up to 6 bar
- Capacity - 4 m3 / h
- Material of the Rotor - Stainless Steel
- Material of the Stator - NBR elastomer
- Seal type of drive shaft - single mechanical
- Electric drive power - 3,0 kW
- The length of the submersible part - 2450 mm
- The level of explosion protection of the electric motor is 1ExdIIBT4