TASK: Sewage with traces of heavy oil products should be pumped out from buried tanks for the following purification. The Customer requested to design a screw pump for installation on a underground vessel with the following parameters: capacity range of 10 to 13 m3/h and working pressure up to 5 bar.
SOLUTION: Within the framework of the task, specialists of SOLTEC ® have designed and manufactured a vertical single-screw pump BV045L01FY with capacity of 12.5 m3/h and working pressure up to 5 bar.
The main characteristics of the screw pump unit BV045L01FY
- Pump type - vertical single-screw pump
- The material of the flowing part is 12Х18Н10Т stainless steel
- The material of the screw (rotor) is 12Х18Н10Т stainless steel
- The material of the stator is oil resistant rubber NBR
- Maximum outlet pressure - up to 5 bar
- Capacity - 12,5 m3/h
- Seal type of the drive shaft - single mechanicalEngine with IP55 protection
- The length of the submerged part is 4 m.