TASK: One of the leading companies in the extraction and transportation of oil in Kazakhstan has provided a technical task, within which the main requirements are the pumping of crude oil from an underground tank to a surface tank with a pressure in the pipeline of 16 bar.
SOLUTION: The SOLTEC ® BV045S03HYX single-screw pumping unit was designed, manufactured and supplied for pumping crude oil.
To meet these requirements, a screw pump was manufactured by SOLTEC common industrial design with a developed pressure of 18 bar, which made it possible to solve the problem of pumping high-pressure oil in the pipeline.
Main characteristics of the screw pump unit BV045S03HYX:
- Pump type - vertical single screw pump
- The height of the submersible part - 2,900 mm
- The material of the flow part is steel 20 with a protective coating
- Maximum outlet pressure is 18 bar
- Capacity - 5 m 3 / h
- Drive shaft seal type - mechanical seal
- Installed power - 7.5 kW