A large manufacturer of explosives has a need for pumping matrix (explosives). The pump was supposed to give out 48 bar and be hydraulically driven. There were requirements: a CIP sink, an inlet neck, a screw feeder and a DN100 outlet on a chamber with a plug for servicing the hinge assembly without disassembling the pump. The pump will be in a place with high humidity, so the pump should be completely covered in stainless steel.
To solve this problem, our specialists developed the SOLTEC® BN038S08FZBSC pump unit.
TECHNICAL DETAILS OF THE SCREW PUMP BN038S08FZBSC:
- Pump Type - Horizontal Single Screw Pump
- Material of a flowing part - 12X18H10T
- Estimated outlet pressure - 48 bar
- Estimated capacity from 1 to 6 m3/h
- Drive Shaft Seal Type - Gland
- The hydraulic drive was selected and provided to us by the customer
- Pump without bed for more compact installation on a tank truck
LEADING PROJECT MANAGER
300 Spectrum Center Drive #400, Irvine, CA 92618
V.E.P. Baumaschinen GmbH
"SOLTEK NMZ", TOO