TASK: For the treatment facilities of one of the city water utilities, the customer set the task of selecting pumping equipment for feeding thick sludge sludge from a sludge compactor to a decanter with a capacity of 3.0 m3/h at a pressure of 3 bar.
SOLUTION: SOLTEC ® specialists have developed, manufactured and supplied horizontal single-screw pumping units SOLTEC ® BN038S02FYBS of corrosion-resistant stainless steel 12X18H10T. For operation of pumps on a thick sludge sediment, the design additionally provides for a screw feeder and neck for fastening the receiving hopper.
Main characteristics of screw pumping units BN038S02FYBS:
- Pump type - horizontal single screw pump
- The material of the flow part is stainless steel 12Х18Н10Т
- Stator material - abrasion resistant rubber SOLTEC ® IIR-1348
- Maximum outlet pressure - 12 bar
- Operating pressure at the outlet - 3 bar
- Nominal capacity - 3.0 m3/h
- Rotational speed of the drive shaft - 266 rpm
- Drive Shaft Seal Type - Single Face Seal
- Installed power - 2.2 kW
- Entrance - a mouth for fastening of the reception bunker
- Output - flange connection DN 65
- Additional screw feeder
- Reducer cylindrical VARMEC