PROBLEM: When designing an experimental installation, one of the engineering centers was tasked with selecting a portable pump for transferring tar heated to 130ºC from barrels with a capacity of up to 1.5 m3/h at a pressure of 2 bar.
SOLUTION: SOLTEC® specialists selected and manufactured the SOLTEC® BT028S02CYX barrel single-screw pumping unit from explosion-proof stainless steel AISI 316L.
Technical details of screw pumps BT028S02CYX:
- Pump type - vertical single-screw drum pump
- Material flow parts - stainless. AISI 316L steel
- Screw material (rotor) - stainless. AISI 316L steel
- Clip material (stator) - HVA9284 (fluororubber)
- Outlet pressure - 2 bar (max. up to 12 bar)
- Capacity - up to 1.5 m3/h
- Drive shaft speed 1000 rpm
- Drive Shaft Seal Type - Single Face
- Explosion-proof electric motor 1ExdIIBT4, IP55, U2
- Outlet - & ldquo; Christmas Tree & rdquo; DN 38 mm
- Inlet (work chamber) - 51 mm
- The length of the submersible part - 1120 mm