TASK: Conveying of crude oil from underground tanks for further processing. The customer asked to design a screw pump that would be able to feed the crude oil with capacity in the range from 9 to 12 m3/h and operating pressure up to 36 bar.
SOLUTION: Within the framework of this task, specialists of SOLTEC® have designed and manufactured a vertical single-screw pump BV045S06HYX with a capacity of 12 m3/h and working pressure up to 36 bar.
The main characteristics of the screw pump unit BV045S06HYX
- Pump type - vertical single-screw pump
- The material of the flowing part is steel 09Г2С with a protective coating
- The material of the screw (rotor) is 12Х18Н10Т stainless steel
- The material of the stator is oil resistant rubber NBR
- Maximum outlet pressure - up to 36 bar
- Capacity - 12 m3/h
- Seal type of the drive shaft - single mechanical with additional protection
- Engine in explosion-proof design - 1ExdIIBT4
- The pump is equipped with supporting flange DN700.
- The length of the submerged part is 3 m.